ISLAMIC TERRORISM-IDENTIFYING THE ENEMY
In order to understand the enemy we face in our war against Islamic terrorism, we must understand the enemy is Islamic terrorists. This war, in effect, began in the 7th century with the Muslim conquest and continues today.
It is disingenuous to say we will defeat or contain these Islamic terrorists in a few years or even 30 years as recently stated by Leon Panetta. The fact that the now ousted former administration in Washington failed to identify these Islam terrorists has only provided succor and encouragement to those who would destroy the Western way of life.
If you are shocked by the ongoing murders, beheadings, and killings of innocent Christians, you should read this compilation of historical facts about the hatred of Muslims.
The following is factually and historically correct, and is verifiable:
In 732 A.D., the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.
In 1571 A.D., the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Le panto.
In 1683 A.D., the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian armies.
These heinous attacks on Christianity have been going on for 1,400 years! The sad fact is that a large number of our politicians do not know any of this, while the rest choose to ignore it.
If these battles had not been won, we would most likely be speaking Arabic. Christianity would be non-existent and Judaism certainly would not exist.
Let us not forget that Hitler was an admirer of Islam and that the Mufti of Jerusalem was Hitler’s guest in Berlin and raised Bosnian Muslim SS Divisions: the 13th and 21st Waffen SS Divisions who killed Jews, Russians, Gypsies, and any other “subhumans”.
It is unfortunate that today many Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.
The following events are true historical facts. As we think back to 1968, we can see a pattern of history repeating itself:
1. In 1968, Robert Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.
3. In 1972, a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. It was blown up shortly after landing by Muslim males.
4. In 1973, a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.
5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.
6. During the 1980’s, a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.
7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.
8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.
9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.
10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.
11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.
12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.
13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males.
14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.
15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by a Muslim male. (Plus two other American journalists were just beheaded)
16. In 2013, at the Boston Marathon, a bombing killed 4 innocent people including a child and 264 were injured by Muslim males.
These incidents alone should be absolute justification for Islamic profiling. Yet, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, we order our airport and other security screeners to no longer profile certain people and ethnic groups.
Failure to secure our borders and to identify certain “religions” and ethnicities for profiling borders on insanity.
You now have the opportunity to send this on to other email contacts. Please do that with this down loadable PDF file. To sit back, complain and do nothing is to invite the loss of inalienable freedoms and rights.
We at the Independent American Party have a foundation of 15 guiding principles. The preceding article shows at least of two of these principles:
Principle 1 – We believe that no people can maintain freedom unless their political institutions are founded upon faith in God and belief in the existence of moral law.
Principle 7 – We consider ourselves at war with the enemy of our God-given liberties regardless of the enemy’s manifestation, such as international Communism which is committed to the destruction of our (original) government, our right of property, and our freedom; that it is treason as defined by the Constitution to give aid and comfort to this or any such implacable enemy.