Ten Reasons Why There Is No Difference Between The Democrat & Republican Parties
Ten Reasons Why There Is No Difference Between The Democrat & Republican Socialist Parties
By Robert D. Gorgoglione Sr
In the tradition of Patrick Henry & Thomas Jefferson
1. Both parties voted for the Federal Reserve central banking System.
2. Both parties voted for the Communist Graduated Income Tax (16th Amendment).
3. Both parties voted for ending the representation of the Sovereign States in the U.S. Senate thus destroying the Constitutional checks and balances of power between the Federal & State Governments (17th Amendment).
4. Both parties voted for a declaration of war against Germany (WW I).
5. Both parties voted for FDR’s Socialistic “New Deal” by voting for multiple socialist and unconstitutional legislative acts.
6. Both parties voted for freezing all trade with Japan while freezing all her assets in the U.S. These acts led to the attack on Pearl Harbor & WW II.
7. Both parties voted for our coming under the control of the Communist controlled United Nations and gradually ending our National Sovereignty. This also forced us into no-win wars in Korea, Vietnam, and Afghanistan and Iraq etc. None of these nations were a threat to the U.S.
8. Both parties voted for The Patriot Act, The Dept of Homeland Security and the TSA & NSA. Etc. These acts were essential to creating a Communist State in America.
9. Both parties voted for numerous and endless gun control laws. You cannot establish a Communist State with a heavily armed population.
10. Both parties voted for The Environmental Protection Agency and The War on Drugs, both of which have eviscerated the 4th Amendment etc.